Does the keychain change its color after using a while!!

May 15, 2006
i am just wondering when time goes on, does the metal of the keychain change its color?! will it become no shine just like the speedy's lock?!

i have eye on the vuittonn keychain...but kinda worried about they loss their shine easily.

thanks for help.:wlae:

The keychain part of my CB cles, a portion of it has turned silver. I don't think it's fixable...just the finish fading off maybe? It's not tarnish--it's silver but ultra shiny.

Yeah, if it's tarnished, you can use a tiny amount of brasso, just be really careful since it's not like the lock, which is removable.

And like Karman said, if it's turning silver, that's just fading and won't be able to be helped.

:crybaby: My mono cles has faded but I use it like I use underwear...it is very loved. As a matter of fact, it broke yesterday, the main link separated from the actual cles. I just fixed it w/a pair of pliers, and it's fine now. I think that this is the most used LV piece I have. I have about 3 other cles but for some reason I don't feel bad 'loving' this one too much.

sorry, this question might seems so stupid...but i have heard many times about the cles...but i never own one...i am just wondering what is this for?
is it a charm for bags? or thats a small bag when we just wanna put a lottle stuff inside? or thats a change pocket..

what is that the main purpose for it?!

thank you.

i am just wondering when time goes on, does the metal of the keychain change its color?! will it become no shine just like the speedy's lock?!

i have eye on the vuittonn keychain...but kinda worried about they loss their shine easily.

thanks for help.:wlae:
\\

Yes, it does. But theres nothing you can do about it...just how it is...seems like the prices we pay for these items...it would be made not to tarnish and discolor!!!