Does the iPhone 3G case work for the iPhone 4?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to get around to upgrading my iPhone to the iPhone 4 in the next few days. I currently use the LV iPhone case for my 3GS. Has anyone tried to use the iPhone 4 in the 3G case? I know the dimensions aren't identical between the two models, but I was wondering if I might be able to use it as a case for the new iPhone or if I should put it up on the 'Bay. Thanks!

(My apologies if this question has already been answered somewhere - I searched but didn't find anything).

2. I think I read somewhere that it does, it's just a lil snug.

3. It should, the 4 is slimmer.

4. My BIL went to the boutique to get the 3G case for his ip4 and he said that it doesn't fit...I'm inclined to believe him. I had the 3GS and now carry the IP4 and although the IP4 is narrower, it's thicker. I don't think it will fit at all. I'm certain that LV will release case for the IP4 a few months from now.

5. I have Lv iPhone case, iPhone 3 and iPhone 4.

I thot iPhone 4 fits better than iPhone 3 in the case. I found the iPhone 3 too tight while the iPhone 4 glides easily.