Does the discount ever irritate you?

^Yes! I would pay retail, small discount, big discount, anything really, just for some OG lux! I really can't stand any of the new stuff that's out. The qualioty is poor poor poor. I have the wlliamsfield dayglo and my god is that thing thin! And no structure at all! I remember when it was the wiltshire, it was a lot better quality still. I miss my wiltshire's!

I love that I can get some bags super cheap, but when it comes to selling, it's not such a good thing anymore.

Kel, I wish I had all my OG babies still. Had I known at the time that it was going to be like this....

I think it's so sad how disappointed so many of you are with L.A.M.B. now!! :cry: Hopefully the quality will improve in the future... But I know I am satisfied with my current-season Coventry! Sure there are some minor changes I would like to see, but it's pretty great overall :biggrin: and I actually did get it at a discount.... Nothing major but I did save some! :heart:

^Yes! I would pay retail, small discount, big discount, anything really, just for some OG lux! I really can't stand any of the new stuff that's out. The qualioty is poor poor poor. I have the wlliamsfield dayglo and my god is that thing thin! And no structure at all! I remember when it was the wiltshire, it was a lot better quality still. I miss my wiltshire's!

I love that I can get some bags super cheap, but when it comes to selling, it's not such a good thing anymore.

Kel, I wish I had all my OG babies still. Had I known at the time that it was going to be like this....

OK, I know you're talking about the older Lux line but what does "OG" stand for specifically?

I can't figure it out. :shame:

I'm old school L.A.M.B. to the core... I keep it hood. Luxurious style...

Gwen-Stefani-Luxurious-343047.jpg

I have paid full price for my two LAMB bags: cheetah mandeville and trenchtown satchel which I don't regret. I carried them often, still have them and in fact, I've been carrying my trenchtown for the past several days.

I'm a fan of only the original LAMB bags and even on sale, I haven't been interested in any LAMB bags for awhile - the ever changing new styles and the quality of the canvas/leather haven't appealed to me.