Does the actual Rebecca Minkoff site ever have coupon codes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That site seems to be the only place I can get the black MAC w/gunmetal hardware. But I am not excited about paying $330 for it. They have a place for entering coupon codes, but I couldn't find any online. Has anyone ever seen a code for RM's website?

2. I've never seen one. Usually when RM.com has sales they are posted for all to see, like a separate "Sample Sale webpage".

3. Yeah, I don't remember any general ones, but they do occasionally give out individual codes. I got one when they oversold my Black Friday order.

4. Nope, I've never seen one. Only at other etailers.

5. I know, sandc. That sucks. I've been eyeing this MAC too. So gorgeous.

6. I was just logging on to ask this same question. RM.com has a bag that I am dying to get, and have seen nowhere else, but I would prefer ordering with a coupon code. :/

7. RM was posting limited use coupon codes on her twitter during sample sale time

8. She would *sometimes* hold contests on her twitter such as "retweet this post" or "retweet my bag" where the winner will score a coupon code for "% off" on her website. But this is becoming more rare nowadays since she's always busy. I just searched on Minkette and found a few old posts of this said contest:

TweetMyBag

And the "First x uses" code... one of the commenters also mentioned something about twitter too.

http://www.minkette.com/b/rmlive/archive/2010/03/08/50-on-rebeccaminkoff-com.aspx

[​IMG]

It's always a good idea to keep an eye on her Twitter since that's where she usually announces the contests first. You never know when she's going to come up with another contest like this where the prize will be a coupon code. :nuts: But other than the SS and this contest, she never has any coupon codes at all. Best you shop elsewhere if you want a discount on RM.

9. Maybe she'll post a code for 4th of July Weekend.

I am definitely going to be stalking her Twitter from now on - thanks for the tip! :biggrin:

10. Come to think of it, why is that MAC $330 and not $295...grrrr!

OT, but I love that avatar sandc. I'm not a cat person, but that kitty makes me happy every time I see it!

11. Ideeli had a promotion with RM.com a few months back. Buy a coupon worth $150 for $75 or something like that.