Does the actual Rebecca Minkoff site ever have coupon codes?

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
That site seems to be the only place I can get the black MAC w/gunmetal hardware. But I am not excited about paying $330 for it. They have a place for entering coupon codes, but I couldn't find any online. Has anyone ever seen a code for RM's website?

That site seems to be the only place I can get the black MAC w/gunmetal hardware. But I am not excited about paying $330 for it. They have a place for entering coupon codes, but I couldn't find any online. Has anyone ever seen a code for RM's website?

I know, sandc. That sucks. I've been eyeing this MAC too. So gorgeous.

She would *sometimes* hold contests on her twitter such as "retweet this post" or "retweet my bag" where the winner will score a coupon code for "% off" on her website. But this is becoming more rare nowadays since she's always busy. I just searched on Minkette and found a few old posts of this said contest:

TweetMyBag

And the "First x uses" code... one of the commenters also mentioned something about twitter too.

http://www.minkette.com/b/rmlive/archive/2010/03/08/50-on-rebeccaminkoff-com.aspx

It's always a good idea to keep an eye on her Twitter since that's where she usually announces the contests first. You never know when she's going to come up with another contest like this where the prize will be a coupon code. :nuts: But other than the SS and this contest, she never has any coupon codes at all. Best you shop elsewhere if you want a discount on RM.

Come to think of it, why is that MAC $330 and not $295...grrrr!

OT, but I love that avatar sandc. I'm not a cat person, but that kitty makes me happy every time I see it!