Does SM Love bracelet (3.65mm) look weird paired with Love ring (5.5mm)?

resplendent

Sep 5, 2014
I'm 5'2 with thin wrists.

I have a classic size Love ring waiting for me to pick up next week (store is booked full), but I've been going back and forth about a Love bracelet down the road.

The classic Love bracelet is ~6.1mm wide, closer in size to the classic Love ring, but I don't think I would find a thick square-edged bangle weighing down my arm comfortable. As people are saying the thin/SM Love bracelet is easier to wear and take on/off, I may be interested in it.

I'm worried though that if I commit to the Love ring, the SM bracelet would look mismatched...in which case, might it be better to get the Love wedding band (3.6mm) instead?

My preference also is that I'm ok with minimal OR stacked bracelets, but am minimal on rings. Thanks in advance for opinions... :smile:

I have a thin Love bracelet and the Love wedding band matches it perfectly! I tried on both types of rings - you mentioned that you’d be open to a wrist stack and if you do see yourself stacking more often then I would say the bigger size of ring would work but without a wrist stack IMO the bigger ring may look mismatched.

Reactions: resplendent
Hi dears, thank you for your advice. I ended up exchanging the classic Love for a 4mm wedding band with 1 diamond. LOL When I originally posted this thread, I didn't know that the diamond-embedded wedding bands are slightly wider at 4mm.

Because I exchanged after the price increase, I didn't get the benefit of the prior price. Oops!

I thought the plain wedding band didn't have enough presence for my somewhat stubby fingers, and while I loved the hefty look of the classic Love, I felt slightly self-conscious about it. The diamond is teeny-tiny; only I can barely see it; seemed almost like a waste to pay more for less gold and a tiny diamond hardly anyone can see...but I know it's something I will keep forever so it's better to pay a little more now than to just get the 'better value' ring that I won't love for as long.

Size 53 fits perfectly on my left middle and index fingers; actually fits onto my right middle finger as well (classic Love 53 could not)...and fits loosely on my right ring finger which is where I will wear it in the summer. Plus I expect the fingers to get a little more mass as I get older, so I think this was the best longterm choice.

cring.jpg