does Saks Off 5th sell COACH?

I just got back from Off the Fifth, they didn't have any at the Sawgrass location in FL today, but I have seen them there before so I guess it just depends on their inventory. :smile:

:love: I miss living in Florida because of Miromar Outlets and Saks off Fifth... oh, that's my favourite store EVER, I got a DvF Diane von Furstenberg brand new skirt there, GORGEOUS, for $29.... and a pair of LV sunglasses for $59... and a pair of Joe's Jeans for $49... And a Marc Jacobs bag for $99..... I could go on and on... :love: :girlsigh: :crybaby: I MISS SO5A!!!!

off fifth that i go to (great mall) doesn't really have many coach styles there. they infact have some designer stuff that are pretty outdated. especially the sunnies....i don't dig the styles

Off Fifth in Auburn Hills, MI carries Coach... but otherwise their handbag selection is kinda boring... :sad: They usually have alotta Kooba, Coach, Isabella Fiore, etc...

The NM Last Call in that mall usually has a bit better stuff, sometimes Marc Jacobs etc...

For anyone that checks this thread around MI! :smile: