Does Poppy get your praise?

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Is this a user friendly bag?

Have you got a Poppy, if so, what are you thoughts on it? Have you had one in the past?

Are there only 2 sizes?

Please share your photos too.

TIA

Hi tiree,
Well last year, my choco poppy was by far my fave bag. The beautiful shiny silver zips and the clasp inside that made the shape look interesting, made it a pleasure to use. The shoulder straps are the perfect length too :smile: I got alot of compliments when carrying this bag.

However, I popped her into her dustbag in March and got her out about a month ago, and the love had gone!! no rhymn or reason whatsoever, so I sold mine, but its a very practical size, and yep, 2 sizes. I love the pleated version best.

Will go see if I still have piccies :biggrin:

I love my Poppys! I have the regular in Denim, Hobo in Green and Black Clutch.

I mainly use my regular Poppy in summer, but that is because of the colour. I find it easiest to carry on the crook of the arm but it can be carried on the shoulder. If I were to get another one :nuts: it would be a large Black one, I think they are beautiful!

I personally really like the drawsting effect and find it quite safe with the dog clasp thingie, I also like the 2 side pockets, very useful for Keys and Parking tickets etc.

What colour/size are you being tempted by Tiree?

Hi tiree,
Well last year, my choco poppy was by far my fave bag. The beautiful shiny silver zips and the clasp inside that made the shape look interesting, made it a pleasure to use. The shoulder straps are the perfect length too :smile: I got alot of compliments when carrying this bag.

However, I popped her into her dustbag in March and got her out about a month ago, and the love had gone!! no rhymn or reason whatsoever, so I sold mine, but its a very practical size, and yep, 2 sizes. I love the pleated version best.

Will go see if I still have piccies :biggrin:

Piccies would be fab, thanks Chloe B

I love my Poppys! I have the regular in Denim, Hobo in Green and Black Clutch.

I mainly use my regular Poppy in summer, but that is because of the colour. I find it easiest to carry on the crook of the arm but it can be carried on the shoulder. If I were to get another one :nuts: it would be a large Black one, I think they are beautiful!

I personally really like the drawsting effect and find it quite safe with the dog clasp thingie, I also like the 2 side pockets, very useful for Keys and Parking tickets etc.

What colour/size are you being tempted by Tiree?

2 side pockets sounds fab. Are these internal?

Not sure what size and colour yet Charlie, I'm hoping to pop to an outlet and have a look in the near future.

^ was going to say, the regular version is not small at all! its a great everyday size :smile:

Still looking for a piccie lol, why can you not find the picture you want when you want it :biggrin:

The Pockets are eith side and run the entire length of the bag, also has internal pockets I think.

Not great pics sorry, but the pockets are between the leather and the internal lining either side IYSWIM?

Terrible modelling pic, but shows it can go over shoulder (UK 16)