Does Nano come in Red Mock Croc???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused i saw a Nano Mock Croc (I think that's what it's called) in red on eBay, i called Harrods and a SA told me she's been working there over a year and never seen one in the Nano and that the 'Mock Croc' only comes in the Phantom. So i called Celine customer service, they told me they have it in Beige and Black but never seen the red.
So then i called the Celine store in London and a SA told me he's never seen a Nano in Mock Croc either but they have a lot of other colours in different leathers!

So who's right here? lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Celin...ge-Tote-/171438084044?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, there's not enough photos to post in the Authenticate thread. Wouldn't they need close ups etc?
Ask the seller to provide more pics. If it is authentic I am very sure the seller would not mind doing so.

The price of the bag is not going to be cheap so make sure that you have enough information before put your money down.

Ask the seller to provide more pics. If it is authentic I am very sure the seller would not mind doing so.

The price of the bag is not going to be cheap so make sure that you have enough information before put your money down.

I wasn't going to buy the one on eBay. I saw it on there, i didn't know the Nano existed in Mock Croc so would like to buy from the store but they tell me it doesn't exist in the Red Mock Croc :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.