does mc go with damier??

personally i don't think the two patterns will match...but i'd pick the white mc if u want to somehow match it with the damier...but if u already have a damier speedy, why not get the damier agenda? u can throw it around, its more versatile :yes:

I have the damier speedy and MC wh. sm. agenda. I like to mix and match my accessories. In the end it's all LV! :wlae:

I have Wh. MC agenda, Wh. wapity, Red groom wallet..etc. that go in all my different bags: Damier, mono, denim (fuchsia), MC wh. speedy, Red Epi Speedy, etc...

So,...whatever makes you happy...GO FOR IT!!!!!!!! ;)

The only concern I would have with carrying a white MC agenda in a damier speedy is that the red interior of the bag would bleed onto the white canvas of the agenda. I have a white MC wapity that I can't carry in my damier speedy for this very reason.

The only concern I would have with carrying a white MC agenda in a damier speedy is that the red interior of the bag would bleed onto the white canvas of the agenda. I have a white MC wapity that I can't carry in my damier speedy for this very reason.

Hmm...You can wipe inside your damier speedy to see if anything comes off, if there's any bleeding. If so, then go with the damier/black MC agenda....If not, then perhaps you could go with the Wh. MC agenda.

I haven't had any problems with my Damier Speedy bleeding...(knock on wood..tap tap)...I haven't done the wipe test myself...a bit scared since I do already have wh. access. inside. But so far, so good.. they (both MC wh. pieces) still look brand new.

Good Luck!! ;)

I bought a damier Saleya and black MC pochette MM although they look terrible together. The MC looks great with the inside of the Saleya though! I change bags nearly every day and the MC only looks awful with damier. It isn't just the colors, something about the scale of the patterns is really bad. I don't care and I would do it again - even if I used them together always! Matchy-matchy is silly and it is fine to have things that aren't perfect together. I am not a fan of the little brass corners on most MC but those agendas are winning me over..........

I don't think anybody but yourself will care if the patterns match, do whatever you like. I carry my black MC wallet with everything whether it be the matching MC speedy a mono speedy or the damier speedy. It doesn' t bother me :yes:

If you like it, I say go for it. I mix and match things all the time, I don't think it's a big deal at all. I think matching too much can get boring anyway.