Does LV sell replacement dust bag?

MelissaElaine

Sep 25, 2014
I have a keepall 60, an ellipse PM and a pochette dame clutch, all of which I got pre-owned and none came with a dust bag. I have never really been great about caring for and storing my bags but I am trying to turn over a new leaf. Does Louis Vuitton sell or provide in any way replacement dust bags? I can see how they may not, becuase they wouldn't want counterfeiters buying them to make their bags seems more authentic but just wondering if anyone has been able to get a replacement dust bag and if so how much it cost?

Also if anyone has any other suggestions on keeping and storing any of these without the LV dustbag I would appreciate that too

Thanks

I have a keepall 60, an ellipse PM and a pochette dame clutch, all of which I got pre-owned and none came with a dust bag. I have never really been great about caring for and storing my bags but I am trying to turn over a new leaf. Does Louis Vuitton sell or provide in any way replacement dust bags? I can see how they may not, becuase they wouldn't want counterfeiters buying them to make their bags seems more authentic but just wondering if anyone has been able to get a replacement dust bag and if so how much it cost?

Also if anyone has any other suggestions on keeping and storing any of these without the LV dustbag I would appreciate that too

Thanks

They do not. But if you have a good relationship with an SA you can politely ask for one (they probably won't give you 3 though). My SA always gives me extra dust bags when she has them because she knows I like to store my shawls (which do not come with dust bags) in something protective because they're so delicate.

That said, if you don't have a good SA to turn to, you can try buying dust bags from Poshmark sellers. They range from anywhere between $35-60 a piece. The price goes up as the dust bag gets bigger. But just be careful when you buy as there are fake LV dust bags among the authentic ones.

I hope that helps.

Not sure whereabouts you are but Naughtipigin's Nest based in UK have a few on sale. The Nest shop closes tomorrow for a couple of week's for mid term holiday tho.

Yes was going to mention Sian @ naughtpidgeons nest sells LV dustbags, shes over in England though, has some stunning bags on her site too ATM x