Does Jackie reply quickly?

maddog

Mmmkay
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
I'm wondering this b/c I asked some questions through the customer feedback form on the BE website on Monday and haven't received a reply.

I thought from all your reviews she'd answer pretty quickly, but I don't want to rush her if she's busy. What to do?

hmm it took her awhile to reply to my last email too but I received a reply today. Usually she replies quicker, but I'm guessing she must be busy with the fall collection now. I'd send a copy to Ashley at BE.

I think she tends to answer emails in bulk...she's probably a little busy...I think sending a copy to Ashley is a good idea, as Jackie sorts out some email inquiries to her as well...

Hi,

I would email Ashley today.

I think Jackie might be busy right now with the fall line. I"m sure, she will reply though!

And that's a great idea Kings. Yes, feel free to ask us as there's a good chance we can help you now....

I was hoping maybe there's a LMM or IY in pearlized grey since Sunday night they were available, and then Monday morning everything was out of stock.

I also asked if a BMM will ever come out in pearlized grey. As you can see, I lurve this colour. I would consider the pearlized cream as well but that also was gone on Monday! Someone must've gone on a shopping spree that night! lol!

I didn't ask this, but do you think the BM in pearlized grey is too big for that style for me? I'm 5'0", on the thin side. I think it'd work in a darker colour but the lightness might make it a little overwheming for my frame?

Basically, I am trying to buy a bag that would work with most outfits that my Rebecca Minkoff tomato bag won't. I can't seem to like black bags. I just think a grey bag would be perfect and BMM is my dream bag (aside from lack of shoulder strap). Any suggestion is appreciated cuz I really like the BE quality!

Maddog, when I spoke with Jackie a week ago (last Wednesday), she had an IY in pearlized cream, but not in pearlized grey. The LMM's and the LM's, I hear, are being shipped to a boutique in France, but I don't know when.

I asked her about the BM (regular size) a while back, and our consensus was it would be too large for me (I'm 5'1"), but the BMM would be just right. You might also check the pictures reference thread. I remember a tpf member living in Germany who bought the Be Mine, and I recall she commented that it was a bit larger than she expected. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I think I saw tanja's picture and I also think it'll be too big, but moments of lapse in judgement and a love for the pearlized grey made me want the BM!

I'll write Ashley. Thanks for the email audball67!

Would pearlized cream go with red tops or shoes? This will be my last resort, unless I get another colour completely (the petrol is looking good).

[Would pearlized cream go with red tops or shoes? This will be my last resort, unless I get another colour completely (the petrol is looking good).[/quote]

I think that would be gorgeous!

For whatever reason, Muse Ten doesn't work properly on my computer (got an error script page for every bag I click on) and I'm not sure if they ship to Canada or for a reasonable shipping fee. Thanks though!