Does it make sense to have both Papillon 30 and Speedy 25?

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
How many of you have both and use both? I currently have a Mono Pap 26 and a mono Speedy 30 but this is OK to me because the size is so different and the Pap 26 is too small for everyday (only use at night).
However I have a Damier 25 speedy and am wondering if it would be too similar to justify getting a Damier Pap 30 eventually. Is the size of the 30 pap and 25 speedy pretty similar? I don't really love my mono pap anymore but I think it looks real nice in Damier. This wouldn't be something I am looking to purchase now since I just recently bought my 25, but maybe down the road and I am just thinking ahead. thanks!

to me, they are totally different bags. :s
i have both a speedy 30 and a papillon 30. i don't think there's anything wrong with it! i'm sure many ladies will agree with me on this one! :graucho:

I have two Speedy 25s (mono and Damier) and one papillon 26 in mono.

As everyone said they are different bags. I use all of them and love 'em!!!

I think it would be nice to have the papillon in damier as well as the speedy. And you're right, pap. looks really good in damier. Add it to the list, for sure!:yes:

I have a mono speedy 25 and a damier papillon 30 and they are definitely two totally different bags. I love them each in a different way LOL. I love my speedy to death, but my pap is so carefree and so unique!