Does Gucci make swim suits?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I was wondering if Gucci made swimsuits? I checked their website but couldn't find a category. I saw some on eBay but they are not my size and I don't know if they're authentic.

If they do, about how much do they sell for, such as a 2 piece bikini? I'm wondering because if they do I want to make the trip to the boutique and also wanted to have a price range in mind because I have no idea!

I should probably call but it's SO much easier to just ask on here... I hate calling places, haha. But okay I probably would have to call to make sure they carry them there if I'm going to drive that way.

Thank you!

They do make swimsuits. I saw them on my last trip to the Gucci flagship, they were from the cruise collection in floral canvas. As for the price, I'm not sure, but I think they should be the same price as other designer's bikinis, like Dior's prices you can see on eluxury.

Gucci does make bathing suits and I have seen them in the past. I have seen them at NM last call and the Gucci Outlet. If I remember right, I think the price (on sale) was like 200.00 for both pieces.

GUCCI MAKES CLOTHES!?!

I THOUGHT THEY ONLY MADE BAGS...

note: that was sarcasm of course Gucci makes swimsuits, are you clueless?

:wtf:

Are you alright in the head? Who says something like this, that was so rude.

wow.... okay then.

Thanks to everyone else who answered my question like a mature adult! I think we all know they make clothes and scarves, the question was if they made swimsuits!