Does Gucci make a Slim Checkbook Cover

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
I can't tell from their website but does Gucci make a checkbook cover that's not a full blown checkbook wallet? I don't need additional slots for cards or anything - it'll be just for my checkbook.

Nevermind - the gucci continental wallet in black leather that I just got will work. I didn't think there would be enough room for my checkbook and register in there and still have the ability to close w/out it looking too bulky but it all fits in nicely.

If anyone does see one out there - even in a men's version, I'd be interested. Thx!

eturny - that is exactly what I was looking for - thx! I'm going to keep using the continental for now but when I use it in conjuction w/my french wallet - my bag gets kinda heavy. this is officially on my wish list but on the back burner. if anyone sees any in the outlets - let me know!

:tup: That's good; glad I helped. The continental with your french wallet? That DOES put a strain on your shoulder. =/ LOL.

Yeah, it's kinda crazy inside my purse with all that I carry around.:shame: I hardly ever write checks that's why I want just a checkbook cover. But since the continental has slot pockets - I'm using that to hold all my reward/point type cards and gift cards, etc. in addition to my checks. UGH! Good thing my bag is big enough - lol.