Does Gucci Do Custom Orders??

nyc_cady

Louis is My 1st Love
May 7, 2008
I was curious if anyone knew if Gucci did custom orders?

I found a bag on eBay that I fell in love with (it's vintage), but I missed out on the auction because I forgot what time it ended. I had only seen a couple of them on eBay before. So long story, short, I'm curious if Gucci will recreate it for me? I saved all the photos from the auction, the seller provided excellent photos, and I was wondering if I could send them to Gucci and if they could "re-make" the bag for me.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Gucci will only take custom orders from a handful of stores Worldwide

And even then only on croc Bamboo Top Handles and the customer chooses the colour/type of finish of croc, hardware coloured size. These cost around $30K which makes it worth their while.

I guess you could ask (they do keep old models in their archive - something they have only thought to do quite recently) but I think the price would be prohibitive even if they said yes.

If you post a pic, perhaps we can all keep our eyes open for you at auction etc or perhaps Gucci may re-issue them (you never know, they have re-launched so many).

I can try to date the model for you to help you narrow your search for the future.

I do know for sure they make custom shoes but not from the design provided though,my hubby had couple custom pairs made specifically for him with lifetime warranty...they charged him over $1500 each though,but still well worth it

Mens shoes and suits may be called 'custom' but they are really made to measure form an existing range, making a bag long ago discontinued is going to be a more difficult order :yes: