Does GH look better the City or Part time?

Which bag does GH look best on?

• City

• Part time

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just love the whole e/w thing...I guess because its easier finding things not being too deep and I don't like rh at all.

On another note...the PTs since F/W '08 don't have the added weight of the feet.

Plus the long strap adds to the weight ... looks great on shoulder without it.. ie..Love Meganka's pic!

Wow the city vs. PT debate is a great one. I think I would normally be on the city side of things but since I have one, I am more broad minded about the PT now. Also the thing about lots of studs not much leather argument on the city and the shallowness and the slouchiness potential of the PT have all helped :tup:.

I'm not too worried about the weight since I am also a Chloe fan and their bags are quite weighty. I had a paddington which I just sold (must update my auto signtaure) but the main reason why I parted with that was because of the location of the lock not the actual weight of it.

Meganka - thanks so much for the mod shots :coolpics:. SO helpful! Is yours black or anthra? I can't tell sitting here outside on my laptop - too much sun :sunshine:

I think that GH looks great on all of the bags that offer the option...

...but it looks truly "giant" on the City!! For me, that's part of the appeal. Cities with GH have more of an edgy look, in my opinion, than PTs or Works. I have a PT with GSH and it looks very proportionate to me.

(I'm looking for my first Work, though, and I will definitely purchase one with GH!!)

thank you woody, sweetlust (you are making me brush again:blush:), girlfriend, chunkylover53!

woody, then i think a GH PT will be a really nice choice if you can deal with the weight;)
mine one is a 07 Plomb. i :heart: this bag to pieces!
my black ggh PT has soften a lot, so it is not very EW now
are you close by any local store? i remember you are in QLD, right? maybe you can go and try a GH PT or GH City there~

thank you woody, sweetlust (you are making me brush again:blush:), girlfriend, chunkylover53!

woody, then i think a GH PT will be a really nice choice if you can deal with the weight;)
mine one is a 07 Plomb. i :heart: this bag to pieces!
my black ggh PT has soften a lot, so it is not very EW now
are you close by any local store? i remember you are in QLD, right? maybe you can go and try a GH PT or GH City there~

Oh plomb! Guess you AREN'T thinking of parting with it any time soon :P Yes you remember my location correctly. I'd love to try both but the only stockist I know has the most miserable, depressing selection of Bals it's nots funny. My theory is they just bring all the left over northern hemisphere stuff down here for our corresponding season :nuts: I'm going to do them a favour one day and offer my services... . .. .for a Bal of course!