Does Coach 10409 exist? Not on drilldown page

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can anyone tell me if this is real??? Just got from Ebay for $255. Serial # is J0673-10409. Measurements are 11" wide, 10" high, 5" thick. Looks and feel like Coach, but cannot find that serial # or measurements any place and it's not on drilldown page (nor is 10408 which is the one I wanted). Made in o6 according to first five numbers J0673. Help. Please email me your thoughts to sosdogs@yahoo.com. Don't know if it's real or not![​IMG]
    If image doesn't show, click here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170115998445&rd=1&rd=1

2. for future reference, please post all authenticity questions in the authenticate this! sticky at the top of the page. someone there can help you out. :yes:

also...ebay is being a pain and not loading for me, so i can't help you out.

3. I couldn't figure out how to post on authenticity page. It also wouldn't let me put a picture up, just a url. If you can help me with these two things I will post on the right page.

4. sorry, all authenticity questions need to be posted in the Authenticate This! sticky provided only.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.