Does anyone wear their Paris Bombay ?

I really love this style--what's the price range? Is it the same as a kelly? If so, then I think I'd rather own the kelly. For me, it also doesn't look too practical (which is why I'm considering an evelyne).

I love this style bag! It is gorgeous! can't wait to see the medium IRL!
Should I close the other thread in the shopping forum then?

A colleague of mine's husband bought her a large one in white Epson for Christmas. She NEVER carries it. I keep telling her it's gorgeous, but she insists it's too big for her and she feels self-conscious. Maybe people think they are just too long (???).

I really looooved this bag when it first came out - then I tried the GM. Too big. Then I tried the PM. Too small. I waited for the medium-sized one to come out....then, unlike Goldilocks, I did not find it "just right", I just lost interest. I've seen several lately - PMs and the enormous travel size.

Which, BTW, I really do like -- except that I would need a sherpa to go with it.

Like the Lindy, there was a lot of buzz when this bag first came out. Why I still remember a gorgeous magazine ad for a small white one. You should still be able to find them in the stores, there's usually one or two on display whenever I drop by.

Can someone tell me what colors the PB comes in and the price of the sizes?

I saw the small one in blue jean for $3600 at NM a few weeks ago and loved it, but would love to know what other colors it comes in and the price of the medium size????