Does anyone use Poshmark?

There are tons of scam listings these days. Look at newly listed Coach, Michael Kors, kate spade. 75% of the listings are of fake LV, Chanel, Gucci, etc. with prices around $200-$300. It takes a long time to report each individual listing. Is there a quicker way to get rid of them?

Sadly, I've given up. I emailed PM about the problem and got no response. There's no great way to report them and even when you do, it's time consuming to report individually and you have to wait for their review process, which is basically other users voting. I suggested they have a better way to report that goes right to their internal review or even vet new sellers that list high scam items as their initial listing. Instead, they've chastised other users for commenting "scam" on the listings to try to warn others. I can't even do that anymore since they have me blocked - I must've made a list on the scammer network, I guess. So it's truly "buyer beware" on there now and I don't think PM will do anything until they start losing money from all the scams.

Sorry for the rant... TLDR for your question is unfortunately, no.

Reactions: whateve
Instead, they've chastised other users for commenting "scam" on the listings to try to warn others. I can't even do that anymore since they have me blocked - I must've made a list on the scammer network, I guess.
I had a similar experience on PM. In my case, I didn't even comment as "scams." I'd comment when someone tagged me to comment on authenticity of items. I never posted rude comments, scam comments or name-called. I merely would state that a bag was counterfeit and I was blocked/banned/suspended or whatever terminology they use.

But even then, Poshmark didn't have the balls to let me know since I could still sign in and my account looked exactly as it always had.

But if I tried to comment, ask a question or even make a purchase, the message that popped up told me that the seller/member blocked me.

So instead of Poshmark telling me I'm sanctioned, Poshmark makes it look like the other members blocked me.

I don't do business on PM, I don't promote PM, and I don't authenticate Poshmark listings or sellers when those listings are posted on the various "authenticate this" threads I do. (I do realize that honest buyers and sellers suffer but if PM want to get my business and endorsement, they need to clean up their act.)

I'm "helping" Posh by reviewing reported listings. Every time I do that, I see certain sellers are targeted. Today all of a person's listings were reported by someone as being replicas. The most expensive brand this seller had was Vera Bradley. Even the nonbranded stuff was reported.

I agree that Posh has it's problems, but don't automatically assume items are fake. I use the platform exclusively now, and everything's authentic. Do your due diligence and talk to seller. Ask questions. Post pics here asking. I do report all the fakes called out here.

Reactions: Ttall
Hi. Poshmark is asking for a birthdate. Has anyone just made one up? I don't like giving out that information.
I dislike Poshmark intensely, something I've made clear over the years) so I'm certainly not one to defend them.

My guess is that PM has a problem with underaged users since the site seems to attract less mature members. Verifying birth date is a way they can claim not to cater to minors. (Keep in mind that minors also have no legal responsibility to enter into contracts so if they purchased hundreds of dollars worth of items with stolen (or misused) credit cards, they can't be charged with theft.)

Reactions: Fullcloset
I dislike Poshmark intensely, something I've made clear over the years) so I'm certainly not one to defend them.

My guess is that PM has a problem with underaged users since the site seems to attract less mature members. Verifying birth date is a way they can claim not to cater to minors. (Keep in mind that minors also have no legal responsibility to enter into contracts so if they purchased hundreds of dollars worth of items with stolen (or misused) credit cards, they can't be charged with theft.)
Makes sense.

I have a listing that keeps disappearing and reappearing. Sometimes it isn't there at all. Sometimes it is way down with the items that haven't been shared in a long time, even when I have just shared it. I just shared it, it said shared successfully but it didn't move to the top of my listings.

I have a listing that keeps disappearing and reappearing. Sometimes it isn't there at all. Sometimes it is way down with the items that haven't been shared in a long time, even when I have just shared it. I just shared it, it said shared successfully but it didn't move to the top of my listings.
Sounds like one if their common glitches. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Reactions: 444faith
so if you get an offer from a seller and don't take it, can you go back later and make her the same offer as she gave you?
You're free to submit any offer you want, even if it's the same as what the seller previously extended. I believe in some situations sellers need to offer at least 10% below their list price and also may need to reduce shipping fees.

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty
so if you get an offer from a seller and don't take it, can you go back later and make her the same offer as she gave you?
You can make her an offer, but you won't be able to ask for discounted shipping. When the seller sends you an offer, if it isn't in a bundle, she is required to offer discounted shipping. It is better to send her the offer because she isn't allowed to send the same offer again.