Does anyone use Poshmark?

@pinky7129 did you list the shoes as an 8, or 9? I'm an 8, but I wear EU 39, so I wonder if the decision is based on if you listed it as an 8? Totally not fair either way, but just thought it might be a reason why.

PM really needs to add an option to add the European sizing. 39 does not mean a 9, which is how they currently have it shown.

just had my first "Item Not As Described" case. posher bought a pair of shoes and then I had this letter from Poshmark right after she received them today. Could anyone let me know how it usually happens? I can't see any details and don't know the reason buyer gave them. How long does it usually take? How often does PM take seller's side? Is is like on eBay when buyer is always right no matter what?

Thank you in advance, would appreciate any help / a piece of advice!

I had to file because a dress I purchased came with holes along the seams, which was clearly not shown or mentioned in the listing. Posh got back to me within 24 hours with a return label, but I didn't get my refund until the return package was received by the seller (confirmed by PM's tracking, not her).

@pinky7129 did you list the shoes as an 8, or 9? I'm an 8, but I wear EU 39, so I wonder if the decision is based on if you listed it as an 8? Totally not fair either way, but just thought it might be a reason why.

PM really needs to add an option to add the European sizing. 39 does not mean a 9, which is how they currently have it shown.

Yes. BUT I also mentioned again in listing size 39 and showed a photo

Is there a way to list shoes with just the sizing as supplied by the manufacturer? Some shoes (Uggs, for example) show the conversions. Others are sized either in US or in Euro sizing but don't convert. If possible, it's best to list only as shown the the mfr.

No worries. I am appealing. Watch out for pursegalore on pm

She told me that "in America" a 39 is an 8.5.

Lord, someone needs to tell us New Yorkers we ain't American!!!

I had one posher writing in my comments that I need to put the right size as Euro 39 is US 8, not 9. But I didn't even put it manually, I just choose Euro 39 and Posh puts US 9 in description as according to their size chart 39 is 9, 40 is 10 and so on:smile: Shoes made by European designers do run small but it's buyer's concern, not seller's. you should know your size of particular brand or use google / pf to figure out how it fits, or go to the store to try it on before or just hope for the best and resell them if they don't fit (that's what I do pretty often). besides I always put detailed measurements in every item's description, but there still some buyers who find reasons to complain

Hi it usually takes a few days but no more than a week. In my case, a buyer bought a brand new outfit from me and I had a feeing she wanted it for New Year's eve and then she opened a case. I never got my item back but PM refunded me my money because the item was "lost." So I would give it a few days or you can alway click one my sales and there's an inquiry thingy you can send PM and ask questions. It will have your item number already filled out.
I recently had to file a INAD case on a Posh purchase. Ordered a vintage bag that was in way worse shape than stated or photographed. I buy a lot of things on Posh and this was my first time opening a case. I submitted my case and photos, and it took Posh about 3 days to get back to me with a return shipping label. I know my seller was informed immediately about the case, but I don't think Posh shared the details since she messaged me about it in the listing. I don't think they always side with the buyer though, there's got to be a legit reason to return (unless they lie - hopefully that's not the case for you). Good luck, hopefully they close in your favor!

Thank you, girls! Posh did close that case in my favor, yaaay!

I had one posher writing in my comments that I need to put the right size as Euro 39 is US 8, not 9. But I didn't even put it manually, I just choose Euro 39 and Posh puts US 9 in description as according to their size chart 39 is 9, 40 is 10 and so on:smile: Shoes made by European designers do run small but it's buyer's concern, not seller's. you should know your size of particular brand or use google / pf to figure out how it fits, or go to the store to try it on before or just hope for the best and resell them if they don't fit (that's what I do pretty often). besides I always put detailed measurements in every item's description, but there still some buyers who find reasons to complain

Still worked against me. I emailed posh asking why they mismark and make the seller lose

Is there a way to list shoes with just the sizing as supplied by the manufacturer? Some shoes (Uggs, for example) show the conversions. Others are sized either in US or in Euro sizing but don't convert. If possible, it's best to list only as shown the the mfr.

I usually list the shoes as the size that's listed on the box or on the show. Then in the description I'll give more sizing info. Like runs tts or 36.5 u.s size 6. I try to be as descriptive as possible.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354