Does Anyone Still buy Isabella Fiore Bags?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was just wondering. I have a couple I want to sell, and wonder if there's still much interest in her bags? I'm trying to decide if I should price them low to get rid of them or if I should price them like I would any other designer bag I resell. I know that a lot of stores stopped carrying their bags because sales were so poor. Lockheart was started by designers who used to work for IF and their bags seem to sell fairly well.

I see some listed on *bay and they all seem a little over-priced to me. But I guess if there's still interest there, that it makes sense.

It seems as if the painted tatoo looking bags command a good price but the others...not so much. I remember searching for an Audra hobo over a year ago on ebay and the prices now are significantly less.

OP- that is an excellent question. I have 3 IF bags, and I was thinking of selling one of them. Hardly used, but I'd feel awful if they aren't as popular and then I'd have to re-list it multiple times and pay fees...etc. I guess the only way to find out is "watch" some IF bags until the end, and see if they sell? And @ what price? :shrugs:

well I listed 2 and sold one, so I guess there's still some interest there (there are 6 watchers on the second one) -- I would agree that it depends on the style -- the one I sold happened to be an original Audra Whipflash (the one katie holmes made famous), which I ended up selling for less than I had wanted (I made a mistake in the listing) -- no idea if the other one is popular or in demand, but I guess we'll see