Does anyone own this cricket swingpack?? Is it a good swingpack for vacation use?? >>

angeldoll

Luvin' luxury goods
Aug 28, 2008
I can get this swingpack for 95.00 including shipping, is that a good deal? does anyone own this swingpack?? does it match with everything?? Is it roomy??
thoughts!?? Im going to europe and need a swingpack for everyday use, and this one the strap is adjustable so I might be able to wear it in the evening as well with my cream sandals but not too sure! :smile:

Attachments

• coachswingpack.jpg
    coachswingpack.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 56
I don't have this specific one, but it looks pretty similar to one I have, same size/shape, and turnlock. I find mine to be very convenient for vacation, especially when out sightseeing or shopping. I actually used mine while out shopping today. This Cricket one is cute, but IMO that price is a little high. Are you near an outlet? I'm sure you can find something, (maybe even this exact one if that's what you really want) quite a bit cheaper at an outlet. I recently got a leather parker swingpack in the elusive mushroom color for 20% of $50. But if this is really what you want, go for it! Sometimes waiting for things to show up at the outlets is risky!

I've got a similar swingpack & I got it couple of months back on *bay for $88 incl. shipping. It is of a neutral colour so it goes well with most outfits. If you're just carrying a slim camera, passport & wallet, they shld fit well into the swingpack. U can slip ur cell phone in the front pocket which is pretty safe with the turnlock closure.

Hv fun in Europe!!!

I do not have the Cricket but all swingpacks ar good for vacation. They are very hands free and have good space. Now if you want tones of space go for the Parker Hippie she is like an extra lareg swingpack