Does anyone own the Bellechasse, and thoughts on the bag?

The Bellechasse was just revamped and the new incarnation is now hitting boutiques. The straps are now longer so they can be worn over-the-shoulder. There is an adjustable inner closure which cinches in the shorter sides of the bag, and they've added a large flap that covers the bag's contents.

Thank you for the intel, sounds like some great changes are underway.
Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: c18027
I called and they promised to get back to me by e mail with info. I was hoping for one of their product sketches they send sometimes but no [emoji29]
Anyway this is what they wrote:
Thank you for your recent call and the interest shown in la Maison Goyard.

We are glad to inform the reedited Bellechasse Biaude bag is now available in our comptoir. The bag comes now with an interior flap allowing to cover you belongings if you desired and a clip in order to close the bag.

I called and they promised to get back to me by e mail with info. I was hoping for one of their product sketches they send sometimes but no [emoji29]
Anyway this is what they wrote:
Thank you for your recent call and the interest shown in la Maison Goyard.

We are glad to inform the reedited Bellechasse Biaude bag is now available in our comptoir. The bag comes now with an interior flap allowing to cover you belongings if you desired and a clip in order to close the bag.

Oh that's too bad, I am so looking forward to seeing this new version. Since I live in Canada I won't have the ability to see it unless someone posts it here or on my next trip to NYC.. If anyone sees it and can take a photo, please post :smile:) thank you.