Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

Just a little OT - how does this compare to Linea Pelle leather bags? I would love to hear some thoughts. These are so lovely and really soft.
Liebeskind makes many different 'models, if you will - the leather varies, according to the bag. BUT - for those bags that are similar to Linea Pelle bags, the leather seems much the same. I currently have a Liebeskind Sandy (see photo) and it is not the smooshy LP leather I've had in the past, but it is every nice leather for this particular bag.

A Liebeskind Esther, Paula, or Bonnie is made of that LP-type leather.

Does that makes sense?

Attachments

• liebeskind.jpg
    liebeskind.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,200
Liebeskind makes many different 'models, if you will - the leather varies, according to the bag. BUT - for those bags that are similar to Linea Pelle bags, the leather seems much the same. I currently have a Liebeskind Sandy (see photo) and it is not the smooshy LP leather I've had in the past, but it is every nice leather for this particular bag.

A Liebeskind Esther, Paula, or Bonnie is made of that LP-type leather.

Does that makes sense?

Yes. Makes perfect sense. I do love a soft smooshy leather. I have had an LP and the leather was very thick and heavy but very soft. My friend just got a Liebeskind and it was so soft and seemed a bit lighter but very huggable leather. Thanks for the insight. :smile:

I'm waiting for these

fkbpl5.jpg

9fqet2.jpg