Does anyone own Christian Louboutin flats?

cpooh

materialistic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
Does anyone own either the Gloriana Flat or Simplenodo Flat? How is the comfort level? Would you recommend? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I do not own either of these styles, but have other CL flats. I have found them to be pretty comfortable and generally go up 1/2 a size from my US size in the flats. Both are very cute! Good luck whatever you decide.

Does anyone own either the Gloriana Flat or Simplenodo Flat? How is the comfort level? Would you recommend? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
I recently added my first pair - black and gold Degraspikes. I went TTS and they are super comfortable. Compare these to Valentino Rockstud flats - OUCH - and these are a dream! I know I will get lots of wear out of these even though I am a die-hard high heels girl at heart. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC04089.JPG
    DSC04089.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,306
  • DSC04091.JPG
    DSC04091.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 2,457
  • DSC04092.JPG
    DSC04092.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,173
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444691952.443081.jpg

I have these three pairs of flat CLs. They are very comfy. I must say I recommend getting heels and taps on pointy toe styles since they wear easily. Where I live there are cobblestone streets and hey are murder in shoes.

Reactions: Nemora
I recently added my first pair - black and gold Degraspikes. I went TTS and they are super comfortable. Compare these to Valentino Rockstud flats - OUCH - and these are a dream! I know I will get lots of wear out of these even though I am a die-hard high heels girl at heart. :biggrin:

They are GORGEOUS on you!! Congrats!!

I've just bought Balcross pumps and like dmand2 found them TTS and very comfortable.

Loving these Mooshooshoo. Very elegant for a flat and I can see this being so versatile - pretty with a skirt/dress or pants and take you from work setting to after hours/weekends. Great option! :smile:

View attachment 3155480

I have these three pairs of flat CLs. They are very comfy. I must say I recommend getting heels and taps on pointy toe styles since they wear easily. Where I live there are cobblestone streets and hey are murder in shoes.

Loving the black doorknock and bright pink flats LaenaLovely! :love:

Personally, with all my designer shoes, including my flats (and especially my Louboutins and Valentinos, I always have my cobbler (Louboutin recommended) apply Topys to the soles. I'm not sure what you use for pointy toe taps, but I'm very cautious to avoid any of those fixed nail in tips at the end of shoes. My cobbler has advocated against this due to the quality and thin leather and the risks associated with this. If this is some other means of protecting it (like the heel post protectors), all good! Just passing on my advice from a very reputable cobbler.

They are GORGEOUS on you!! Congrats!!

Aww, thank you so much cencalqueenie. :blush: I adore heels, but do make exceptions on occasions and these definitely warranted it! The nude/gold Degraspike heels are amazing, but these are just fab for flats. You can never go wrong with black and gold - AND spikes - :faint:. A match made in heaven with my Chanel bags and so many other things! Cannot recommend these enough. :smile:

Hi Cpooh! I didn't end up buying he Simplenodo flat but have tried these on and love them. Depending on the width of your foot (I have very narrow feet) TTS or 1/2 size up will work a treat and they are really pretty, versatile flats. Best of luck and please let us know what you decide and share pics. :smile:

I just bought the simplenodo in black last week! The simplenodo's give me some serious toe cleavage. Anyone else experience this?

I ended up going TTS with a 39, my chloe scalloped flats are also a 39. CL's are a little tighter than my Chloe flats but hoping they will stretch out a bit. Anyone have input on if the flats stretch much?

Attachments

• loub1.jpg
    loub1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,861
  • loub 2.jpg
    loub 2.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 1,978
Reactions: Nemora
I just bought the simplenodo in black last week! The simplenodo's give me some serious toe cleavage. Anyone else experience this?

I ended up going TTS with a 39, my chloe scalloped flats are also a 39. CL's are a little tighter than my Chloe flats but hoping they will stretch out a bit. Anyone have input on if the flats stretch much?

So cute nelso283! :smile: Love the blue/black tone and bow detail. Like CL heels, they definitely stretch and I always allow 'break in' time. Unless these are super painful/unbearable now, spend some time at home just wearing them around and they will definitely give. As this is kid leather it will give more than patent.

These are gorgeous!! I like the toe cleavage.