Does anyone own BN 2274?

Im also thinking of getting one but unsure of the differences, I only know the 1874 doesn't have any zips nor a middle compartment? I don't know about the other two!

Bn1874 is one zip
Bn1801 is 2 zip
Bn2274 is a 2 zip 1-1.5 inch bigger then BN 1801

Any other size are bigger with no straps.
BN1801 is smaller than BN 1874 and BN2274.
BN 1874 size is between bn1801 and bn2274.

There's lots of thread regarding to measurements and images of those bags. I've a bn2274 and I absolutely in love with it!! Not too big not too small!! I'm chubby and 155cm / 5.1 in height

I don't know why I'm having such anxiety about making a decision. I'm afraid they will sell out. But am I gonna feel comfortable actually using it? My friends are very non materialistic. I guess I can say it was a gift. I've never wanted something so bad but on the other hand, I"m afraid to spend the money.

al218 said:
I don't know why I'm having such anxiety about making a decision. I'm afraid they will sell out. But am I gonna feel comfortable actually using it? My friends are very non materialistic. I guess I can say it was a gift. I've never wanted something so bad but on the other hand, I"m afraid to spend the money.

I know how you feel al218!! I was so stressing choosing which size, colour, strap no strap or 1/2 zips lol to a point I was... Like you said anxiety attack!!
They will sell out or u might be lucky! I'm from Australia and it's rare to have bn2274 cause they don't to it to australia. But I manage to gun it down with many patient and research with constant calls to follow it up!! Took me a month to decide which design and 1-2 weeks getting the bag into my hand and home sweet home.

Ask your whether it's a love bag? What will u use it? I wouldn't recommend if you planning to put heavy stuff like loads of books might cause it to sag. Make sure you try all the sizes and see which one is comfy for you. When purchase make sure the stitches are near perfect essp logo area, look where is it made from and examine for cracks of the strap and corners. Make sure you request for dust bags, tissue paper and box. If you don't they will just give you the dust bags. For last!! Make sure you love the bag and that will justify it's worth every penny :smile:

x

I know how you feel al218!! I was so stressing choosing which size, colour, strap no strap or 1/2 zips lol to a point I was... Like you said anxiety attack!!
They will sell out or u might be lucky! I'm from Australia and it's rare to have bn2274 cause they don't to it to australia. But I manage to gun it down with many patient and research with constant calls to follow it up!! Took me a month to decide which design and 1-2 weeks getting the bag into my hand and home sweet home.

Ask your whether it's a love bag? What will u use it? I wouldn't recommend if you planning to put heavy stuff like loads of books might cause it to sag. Make sure you try all the sizes and see which one is comfy for you. When purchase make sure the stitches are near perfect essp logo area, look where is it made from and examine for cracks of the strap and corners. Make sure you request for dust bags, tissue paper and box. If you don't they will just give you the dust bags. For last!! Make sure you love the bag and that will justify it's worth every penny :smile:

x

I went back to the store and filled it up with a typical day's stuff. Its just too heavy. If I bought it just for going out for dinner then I feel it's a waste of money. On the one hand I'm relieved I didn't get it...but on the other I wish I had enough to buy it just b/c I like it. Enjoy yours!! Wear it well. CONGRATS!!!!