Does anyone own a mini jamie?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lady's!
    Just wondering if anyone could tell me roughly what fits inside and if you'd recommend. Tempted to buy it in the sale but abit unsure as I've not seem one irl.
    😊😊

2. Hello I have the mini Jamie in oxblood (it's the one in the reveal link) love it but it doesn't fit that much. I turn to my regular lily a lot more.

I would say it fits my iPhone 6, a lip gloss, bank card n a compact mirror - so defo one for traveling light. It doesn't fit my French purse and a phone - have to take one or other.

Hope that helps!

P.s. Realise in my reveal I squeeze both French purse and phone in but i don't do that in practice as don't feel the phone is secure enough like that. Plus I would prefer to use the space for a bit of make-up.

3. P.s. Did you end up going for one? Xx

4. Hi yes I have ordered one its not arrived yet I'll do a reveal when it has

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice