Does Anyone Own A Fiore White Audra?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone! I come to you for opinions and feedback for which I am grateful....:yes: I am really really close to splurging and getting a Fiore Whipflash Audra bag in "white" at Off 5th here at the outlet mall. They've got it, out the door including tax, $197 - which is awesome for a $495 bag. I recently bought the brown version as well (I hate myself for selling the ORIGINAL KATIE about 2 months ago - dumb dumb I know - sold the black one as well)....you know, the one with the gold marbelling which I thought I'd hate - but it was between that and the Kooba Marcelle in "Desert". Being that I had the Marcelle in Toffee, that seemed to be silly. In any case, I thought I'd think white was nasty especially with the matching white studs, but it's kind of a cute bag, no? Does anyone own one? Has it held up? Did you ever return it? I've heard that some have a weird blue/grey hue but this seemed to be really right on white. Any thoughts???:shrugs: http://images.shopping.msn.com/img/6/2985/45/9234490.jpg

2. It's cute, especially at that price ;)

3. i have the original brown "katie" audra and i use mine a lot. $197 is a great price for that bag. Just becareful when you're using it, that it doesn't get rubbed against your jeans or clothes dye.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice