Does anyone own a charcoal bag?

woosah

Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone, I recently got a mogano city and love the city..now I am wondering if I should get one in black..the only thing is, I have a purse in black and don't want it to look like I have 2 very similar bags, so I was leaning towards charcoal. The lady on the phone told me it is fairly similar to anthracite...is that true?!?! I love anthracite but was never able to get on when the colour was out. If anyone has any pictures of the charcoal. I would love to see it...I can't really tell what the colour is on the Bal website. Thanks for your help everyone!!

I have a Charcoal PT. I've never seen 07 Anthra IRL, so I can't compare the colors.

DSC02004.jpg

I have an 05 black city and an 07 Plomb City SGH. To me, they are so different that I am fine to have both.

Plomb is a very specific charcoal grey colour with a slight blue-ish undertone:

(I think if I had a black city with GH though then I would think they were too similar - having one thats RH with tassles makes it very different).

^^^ No problem. Mine is an 07 Plomb. Its the 07 version of Charcoal.

Mine is almost identical to the 08 Charcoal though. I had mine with me at Barneys approx 3 weeks ago and put mine side by side against the 08's and they looked the same practically.

I have a comparison pic somewhere... I just placed an order for a Charcoal SGH PT...& I also own the RH PT.. with the Anthra 07 Work... I'm a sucker for grays... :girlsigh:

IMG_0029-2.jpg

Hope that helps.. g-Luck~!

I have a Plomb First and a Charcoal (2008) Mini Mini Coin Purse and I think the colors look totally different. They're not even close, as the Charcoal this year is much deeper than the Plomb.

I have an 08 charcoal work with GSH and LOVE it, in my mind its the perfect neutral, but not boring bag ... As others have said on this forum, the only minor difference between 07 Anthra and 08 Charcoal, is that the 08 is more blue toned, and the 07 Anthra can be more of a greenish based grey in certain lights. I love my 08 Charcoal because i prefer a blu-ish based grey ... hope this helps :smile:

I have an 08 charcoal work with GSH and LOVE it, in my mind its the perfect neutral, but not boring bag ... As others have said on this forum, the only minor difference between 07 Anthra and 08 Charcoal, is that the 08 is more blue toned, and the 07 Anthra can be more of a greenish based grey in certain lights. I love my 08 Charcoal because i prefer a blu-ish based grey ... hope this helps :smile:

I agree. I prefer the more blue ish grey colour which my 07 Plomb (not Anthra) is also like.

Blue/grey is so v pretty and the 08 Charcoals are as nice based on the ones I saw at Barneys recently.