Does anyone own a Begeren Moorea Tote?

Hello! I own five Moorea totes - the Shamrock, Marine Blue, Citrus, Ballet Pink and Fuchsia is on it's way. It's an absolute wonderful bag - and NO - it doesn't fit over your shoulder at all. It's meant to be a handheld OR a forearm bag.....:P

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 135
wow the citrus looks great!

i have the shamrock and love it. i am pretty skinny so it could actually go on my shoulders, but not if it has a lot of stuff in it (since that'll weigh it down and make it more difficult to carry on the shoulder).

you will love yours, i'm sure! ;)

I have the Moorea tote in Marine and I absolutely adore it. It will NOT go over your shoulder but you'll love it anyway.

jchiara, the shamrock looks gorgeous on you! I was so torn between the marine and the shamrock, and I'd be second-guessing myself right now if the marine wasn't so great :smile:

The citris is amazing as well, and would definitely be my first choice if I wouldn't get it dirty and ruin the color in about a second. I'm not willing to risk light colored bags yet...

I was incredibly weak - I ended up getting the Shamrock, Marine, Nude, Citrus and Ballet Pink...they were all on sale - I couldn't help myself. I really want the fuchsia color - but yes, we all know that price JUMPED up a bit, wouldn't you say???? I ended up listing a Kooba Lucy and a Fiore Audra on eBay just so I could recoup some of my spendings this month. I soooo want that fuchsia, it's hard to just not say "okay, just one more and I'm done. I promise." I really love the softness of this bag - and what I love more than anything in the whole world besides it's cool look is that not everyone is walking around with it! I love that you can't walk into Nordstroms and see a hundred of them sitting on the shelf. And Linda, the designer and owner, is such a nice person. She's incredibly helpful and of course, it helps that she's only an hour away from me so when I order something, it's here the next day!:graucho: Here is a color of the Citrus that's been so hard to find. What an amazing color that is! I swear - I don't look good in anything yellowish, but this is just golden gorgeous.....

Attachments

• citrus.jpg
    citrus.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 94
And here are the other colors...sigh....Marine, Shamrock, Nude and Ballet....

Attachments

• BegerenBlue.jpg
    BegerenBlue.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 84
  • BegerenGreen.jpg
    BegerenGreen.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 68
  • BegerenNude.jpg
    BegerenNude.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 72
  • mooreatote.jpg
    mooreatote.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 86
Thanks for all the pics!! I am soo excited to get mine on monday. I don't live as close as you do so it takes 7 days to get to NY. I really want the fuchsia as well if I like the Ballet on monday.