Does anyone know where LMB products are sold in Singapore?

weekender

Jun 28, 2009
Hi,
I am a new proud owner of a new light-coloured b bag in Singapore. I love it more each day, however I'm so worried that the handles turn dark with use.

I have seen many praises for the LMB "For handles only" treatment, does anyone know if I can get LMB products in Singapore?

Does this product change the colour/ texture of the handle in any way?

Thank you.

lastlovesong

Jun 11, 2009
Hello! I'm from Singapore too:smile:

To check out whether the color of the handles will change, go to the Balenciaga Reference Forum and check out the threads there.

There's a shop in Far East Plaza selling LMB products, not sure of the address. But check out the Sg Bal Pals club, there's the address there, just run a search:smile:

Welcome!

sweetlust

Dec 19, 2008
Le shine at Level 1 (If my memory didnt fail me) sells LMB products. BUT, I recommend buying online from Loving my bags instead. HTH!

weekender

Jun 28, 2009
To Lastlovesong and Sweetlust:
Thanks so much for your quick replies. I bought "for handles only" yesterday at Le shine, it costs S$40 for 2 oz. Definitely much more expensive than what LMB charges, but since this is the only item I'm getting for now, this is the most convenient choice.

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
LMB charges about US$28 for shipping to Singapore, so I guess it all evens out ;)