Does anyone know where I can find a Noix City?>>>

i'd suggest checking out Bal NY first -- I ordered my Noix Pom from Bal Cannes (and i do love it, RH looks PERFECT on this color) and the total sale price was attractive, even after the EU to USD conversion. however: (1) i got a DHL bill in the mail for the customs charges (~ $125 USD); (2) they upped the shipping to 8% of the total bag price; (3) they use the conversion rate on the date your card is charged - and it's usually a pretty high one.

i'd suggest checking out Bal NY first -- I ordered my Noix Pom from Bal Cannes (and i do love it, RH looks PERFECT on this color) and the total sale price was attractive, even after the EU to USD conversion. however: (1) i got a DHL bill in the mail for the customs charges (~ $125 USD); (2) they upped the shipping to 8% of the total bag price; (3) they use the conversion rate on the date your card is charged - and it's usually a pretty high one.

may i just check... does it mean that if i buy from BAL NY, i do not run the risk of customs charge?

Also, does any one know if the price listed on the bal website are inclusive of taxes? if they are, does it mean an international buyer pays less. i know this is the case for europe, just wanted to check if it is the same case for the U.S.

i just read in this forum, that Bal london still has the Noix GSH City. USA does not remove taxes from items sold in their websites for overseas buyers. I buy a lot of times from the US and I pay their listed prices whether retail or discounted.

may i just check... does it mean that if i buy from BAL NY, i do not run the risk of customs charge?

Also, does any one know if the price listed on the bal website are inclusive of taxes? if they are, does it mean an international buyer pays less. i know this is the case for europe, just wanted to check if it is the same case for the U.S.

if you are ordering from abroad, then you will be subject to your country's customs charge. you should definitely check online to see what the tariffs are because they fluctuate dramatically across the board. for US shoppers, it doesn't make sense, in my opinion, to order from Bal Cannes (i have not shopped in any other int'l Bal store) because of the hefty additional charges -- the price would be the same/a bit less if you purchased within the US.