Does anyone know what collection these Chanel Sneakers are from? And, if you think they'll come out with updated ones?

DreamerofLux

Apr 2, 2019
So, the attached Chanel sneakers are in all-leather, which differ from the prior collection that had fabric on the CHANEL logo on the heels. So, I was wondering if this all-leather version is this year's collection? Or if we should expect this sneaker to be revamped once again this year. Thanks for any input! I'm debating buying these.

IMG_5888.PNG

So, the attached Chanel sneakers are in all-leather, which differ from the prior collection that had fabric on the CHANEL logo on the heels. So, I was wondering if this all-leather version is this year's collection? Or if we should expect this sneaker to be revamped once again this year. Thanks for any input! I'm debating buying these.

View attachment 5082630
Do you have a boutique that still has these available? I am looking for the all white in this style.

View attachment 5082630
Are these the same style you’re looking for? I think they will be available in 21A.
621FE7DE-BEFB-4903-938F-934DCA230CF0.jpegCA71EF3C-C699-44FE-8AF8-FD5B6A4BD45F.jpeg

Can anyone tell me about the sizing for these Chanel grained sneakers? Are they bigger or smaller?

It is sold out everywhere and I am considering to purchase resale online ><

Can anyone tell me about the sizing for these Chanel grained sneakers? Are they bigger or smaller?

It is sold out everywhere and I am considering to purchase resale online ><
I have the updated white (with black trim) ones from 22C and they are TTS. Very roomy toe box.

Thank youu! :hugs:I found a pair 1 size larger but am unable to try it on before order, thinking if I should just go ahead and add an insole in it :graucho: they seemed to be out of stock everywhere!
YW! I wouldn't go one size up babe. Truthfully these are very roomy. You might be very annoyed with how large they are if you go a full size up.... For this price point, I'd just be patient and find true size or wait for next season as they keep releasing diff versions of this style.