Does anyone know how much the Dior Logo Saddle Pouch cost around?

queen.chow

Dec 3, 2006
nownbizz_1735_1811297

I know they're old but would anyone know how much they cost right now ? TIA

thanks because i wanted to buy it on eluxury and i thought the price was too good to be true, so maybe they made a mistake, but im also a dior newbie so maybe i wasnt getting a super great deal after all. thanks guys

That's so not fair, we cannot buy from elux as they do not sell internationally.

Suzie, yes you can. I've been buying from the States and get them shipped by International Checkout (site click here). I've order a couple of times, but not from eluxury. Mostly from Gap/Ralph Lauren/Longchamp/ food stuff to name a few... and they arrived to me in Brunei :love:. Plus they give you free candy too!!! So it's definitely a plus. I'm eyeing a few items on eluxury myself and waiting for it to go on sale. Let me know how your order goes...i.e. if you decide to order of course:wlae:

Suzie, yes you can. I've been buying from the States and get them shipped by International Checkout (site click here). I've order a couple of times, but not from eluxury. Mostly from Gap/Ralph Lauren/Longchamp/ food stuff to name a few... and they arrived to me in Brunei :love:. Plus they give you free candy too!!! So it's definitely a plus. I'm eyeing a few items on eluxury myself and waiting for it to go on sale. Let me know how your order goes...i.e. if you decide to order of course:wlae:

Thanks for that info Lalique, I am on a bit of a bag ban at present but I will definately checkout that site for future reference. Love your name, I have a few Lalique pieces, they are gorgeous..

Thanks for that info Lalique, I am on a bit of a bag ban at present but I will definately checkout that site for future reference. Love your name, I have a few Lalique pieces, they are gorgeous..

Suzie, yeah, it's a great site! I know there's another site but I can't recall what it is and I've never order through there, yet. The shipping charges are reasonable too. To Brunei that is.... Not sure all the way Down Under.

Thanks, I love the name too...but no Lalique pieces :confused1:

Suzie, yeah, it's a great site! I know there's another site but I can't recall what it is and I've never order through there, yet. The shipping charges are reasonable too. To Brunei that is.... Not sure all the way Down Under.

Thanks, I love the name too...but no Lalique pieces
:confused1: