Does Anyone here Play THE SIMS 2?

1. I am an addict of the game and have all the expansions so far! Anyone here shares the same fanaticism? :P

2. omg! what is it? please tell me. I wanna be up on all the new stuff.

3. I love the Sims I have all of the expansion packs for both the original Sims and Sims 2.

4. I used to be OBSESSED with The Sims, oh my god. I've wasted sooooo many hours, haha... my roommate and I both would sit there and just play forever on our laptops. Then I had a heart attack one day when my computer shut off because the power cord slipped and I didn't notice... ALL MY HARD WORK WAS GONE!! I didn't play for a month after that, haha.

5. I'm am overly into the sims. I find myself on the forum sites when a new expansion pack is about to come out. I've created a neighborhood from scratch that I have been steadily growing for the past year. It's the only game I'm into...I guess that's because I play it so much.

6. Thank you. Imma chek it out!

7. Is this the one where you buy the cd but then pay monthly for it? Or am I confused? lol

8. Before finding this forum I used to play Sims until 2:00 am. I was so obsessed with it. It's a fun game :biggrin:

9. :biggrin: I know what you mean! I've played thru 10 Generations for a family and the interactions are waaay funny!

Anyone here tried the 10 ways to kill off your Sims? :P

10. I used to play allllll the time, but I'd never make it through a whole generation....oh man now I have an urge to play:shame: , where is that darn CD?:P

11. i am on a Sims2 ban. i would spend hours on my computer and decided i needed a break. =) maybe it's time to take out the cd again though!

12. I love the sims 2 :biggrin: Im very much addicted and have all the expansions. i'ts a shame they don't have bags in it- Maybe in the expansion??? :biggrin: I have to send a suggestion to them :biggrin:

13. I have all the cheat codes too :biggrin: I'ts so fun :biggrin:. I'll probably start playing it now, hhmh

14. I used to be addicted to the original Sims and I had all the expansions. I bought Sims2 but I didnt like it that much so I gave it to a friend. I dont play Sims1 much now either, but its good for if I'm really bored, I'm just trying not to get hooked on it again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice