does anyone here have any knowledge on Propane BBQ GRILL?!?!

1. Help!!

I need to get a anni gift by tuesday...and I still dont know which one to pick....anyone ...someone help...I want it to stay under 500cdn. He wants something in it to be cast iron...but i wasn't listening so I dont know what it is..... Can anyone here recomend anything?!?!? thanks!!

2. I dont think they have it in Canada!!:cry:

3. Oh gosh, I think they should! Lemme see if I can find info for you!

4. Where in Canada are you ?

5. vancouver

6. Ok, the place I would go is COSTCO near Van. I would also try Home Depot, I know there is one in Langley but there may be one closer to Van.

7. Oh i never thought of that....I will for sure to go check it out tommorow!!! thanks R:huh:!!...ps....do you know anything about anything cast iron!?!?

8. Do they have WalMart in Canada? I got a great Brinkman propane barbeque which has enameled cast iron grills, 45,000 BTU, plus a side burner for $198. I bought one of these for my husband's b-day last year and my son (who loves to bbq) used it nearly every day. This has been a fantastic grill so we just bought this year's model for my son's new apartment.

9. The Weber we own has a cast iron grill inside it. It weighs a ton. If all else fails, you could also drive to Bellingham and buy the Weber and take it back across in your trunk. (Do you have a Nexus card? That will make the crossing easier..) There's a Walmart in Bellingham and they probably sell them. You could call first to make sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice