Does Anyone Have the Signature Chocolate Soho Mia Satchel?

:yes: If you are not wearing a jacket it will go over the shoulder, but it was not designed to be a over shoulder bag! It's about half the weight of a legacy satchel so it's not heavy at all! Get the chocolate one! it's so much nicer than the Khaki :heart:
OOH, mine arrived damaged and it was not made as a shoulder bag..I loved it, but it seemed to catch white lint in the inside and outside and this one had messed up stiches in the lining and looked worn. For a bag that was older and full price. I have to be sure.. no satchel is made for the shoulder..so you have to get used to that weight in your hand...my back is not going to love that...so I had to return it anyway...now thinking about it...Thanks for the info.
Lynn

all i can say is that i was at a family entertainment center (like chuck e cheese) and from way across the room i spotted a woman carrying this brown signature mia soho satchel and she looked fabulous!!! plus i guess it caught my eye because i'm now so aware of designer bags AND i own the antique brown leather one : ) i would get the brown sig in a heartbeat if i didn't already own the brown leather. but i just ADORE my antique brown leather mia soho - the straps are beautiful, scratches DO rub out easily (i saw someone on this forum saying otherwise) AND if you love casual style and structure then this is one classic must-have!!! in fact, just this past week, i switched from my mia (which i carried for 7 weeks straight!!!) to my brand new chloe paddington medium front pocket in chocolate. i love my paddy's sumptions leather, dark choco color and the lovely hardware and details... it's very edgy. but in all honest, i do miss my mia and will probably switch back to her soon!
Mine was damaged on the inside but I simply loved it...but it did not fit over the shoulder that easily on me. Don't I wish I could use brown leather that was not heavy...lucky girl you are...really lucky..sounds beautiful...may just get it again, it is really classy ...miss it already...
Thank you...

all i can say is that i was at a family entertainment center (like chuck e cheese) and from way across the room i spotted a woman carrying this brown signature mia soho satchel and she looked fabulous!!! plus i guess it caught my eye because i'm now so aware of designer bags AND i own the antique brown leather one : ) i would get the brown sig in a heartbeat if i didn't already own the brown leather. but i just ADORE my antique brown leather mia soho - the straps are beautiful, scratches DO rub out easily (i saw someone on this forum saying otherwise) AND if you love casual style and structure then this is one classic must-have!!! in fact, just this past week, i switched from my mia (which i carried for 7 weeks straight!!!) to my brand new chloe paddington medium front pocket in chocolate. i love my paddy's sumptions leather, dark choco color and the lovely hardware and details... it's very edgy. but in all honest, i do miss my mia and will probably switch back to her soon!

I have the Mia in black leather and in the black/black signature and am wanting the same bag in the khaki/brown signature! I LOVE this bag so much!

I just switched from the black leather Mia to a shoulder tote and am already ready to switch back... I don't find the satchels heavy at all (unless I wear them on my arm while shopping) but the shoulder bags become heavy to me.

wildflower - i agree about shoulder bags - they do get heavy maybe because I only wear it on my right shoulder unlike the satchel which I'll switch to shoulder... then to arm... then to hand, etc. i also heard that you should not lift your shoulder in any way when carrying a bag on the shoulder but rather move the bag in front of the shoulder for comfort. hope that makes sense. anyway, i'm now a satchel lover and i love the fabulous look of big bags being carried on the arm or in hand and not just on shoulder!

wildflower - i agree about shoulder bags - they do get heavy maybe because I only wear it on my right shoulder unlike the satchel which I'll switch to shoulder... then to arm... then to hand, etc. i also heard that you should not lift your shoulder in any way when carrying a bag on the shoulder but rather move the bag in front of the shoulder for comfort. hope that makes sense. anyway, i'm now a satchel lover and i love the fabulous look of big bags being carried on the arm or in hand and not just on shoulder!
What a simply great idea...to carry a satchel that way or a shoulder bag.... which satchels do you have? Thanks!!!