Does anyone have the Saint Laurent card holder in “powder” colour?

Jan 28, 2015
I’m looking to purchase the YSL logo card holder in a pink/blush-nude colour. When I search online there seems to be different shades of pink, some are more beige and some are more blush.

I can only find the colour “powder” available for me to buy (I’m in the U.K.) but im wondering if this is more a beige colour rather than blush pink/nude - does anyone own the card holder in this colour or have any items in the powder colour I could see? Thanks!

I don’t have the card holder, but I do have the compact wallet in the colour “powder”. It’s definitely more pink than beige. (Apologies for the picture, it’s evening here and the light isn’t great!)

ED1C5EC8-9E5E-4803-8D6C-93E06F3EA4EC.jpeg

Wait, please ignore my response!! I don’t know how to delete it. I just realized that my wallet is actually the colour “marble”, not “powder”. Sorry about that!

That colour is beautiful! I just can’t find it anywhere in the UK :sad:
Powder looks a bit more beige I think

Attachments

• 85C68632-3348-49D8-9582-4F053DE83165.png
    85C68632-3348-49D8-9582-4F053DE83165.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: saracate
I’m looking to purchase the YSL logo card holder in a pink/blush-nude colour. When I search online there seems to be different shades of pink, some are more beige and some are more blush.

I can only find the colour “powder” available for me to buy (I’m in the U.K.) but im wondering if this is more a beige colour rather than blush pink/nude - does anyone own the card holder in this colour or have any items in the powder colour I could see? Thanks!
There's a shade 'pale blush' which is sold out online. Not sure if you could still find it in the sores once they open. Powder is definitely more beige - not my add but what I found online which is a true representation: