Does Anyone have pics of the large Messenger Ali? Heavy?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hello All,
Happy Holidays! I saw an old picture in a magazine of larger crossbody messenger bag in that soft leather amd one was Coach. It was not the original legacy Ali, but the second round of soft leather Ali's that came in a lot of sizes and styles. This was the large crossbody messenger style in a pebbled leather with the charm and two straps that adjust. I missed it at the outlet, but I just saw small in Orange. I thought it was fairly small. I was wondering if anyone had it and took modeling pictures of it and if they could describe it to me and/or if it was huge and very heavy or as big as the Juliane or the large Parker hippie. It seems to slouch, but it is pebbled leather, so I would guess it is pretty heavy but it seems to be adjustable for using it cross body. It was pretty cool looking with jeans and black boots. lovee it. Happy Christmas all, do have a Blessed Holiday, enjoy your loved ones and very happy Coach Shopping with lots of surprises !!:yahoo:

Last edited:
Is it this bag? If so, I have it. I don't have modeling pics of it though. I could take some later if it's the right bag.

Attachments

• Coach Ali 13648_Tangerine.jpg
    Coach Ali 13648_Tangerine.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 97
the color is mahogany and it is a waxed pebbled leather with silver hw. I love love love mine. It is not heavy and makes a great hobo or crossbody. It is close to the same size as the new Hampton xl hobo that came out this fall. I think it's a tad bit smaller. I can not say enough nice things about this bag. I did not do a reveal but many people probably did. If you look on ebay I'm sure you might be able to get one.

the color is mahogany and it is a waxed pebbled leather with silver hw. I love love love mine. It is not heavy and makes a great hobo or crossbody. It is close to the same size as the new Hampton xl hobo that came out this fall. I think it's a tad bit smaller. I can not say enough nice things about this bag. I did not do a reveal but many people probably did. If you look on ebay I'm sure you might be able to get one.
Thank you for your reply. I cannot do very heavy bags and I don't fill them much, but I liked the style of this bag and I don't see much like it at the store. Legacy Ali is too heavy. The signature slim flaps are much better. But, I wanted a slouchy hobo crossbody that was not heavy. The madison hippie older version or newer version in large is heavy, so is the Hampton xl, so I will just have to see if I can try one on. Thanks and a Merry Cristmas to you!!

I sold all my Legacy's but one because of the weight. I can't do heavy. I can't do shoulder bags that will hurt my shoulder so that why I love the Ali and my new Madison Shoulder bags. I think you would really like the Ali. Great in all weather and is only heavy because of what you put in it...not on it's own. It has the nickel hardware which I think makes a bag lighter then the brass. Merry Christmas to you as well and good luck

I sold all my Legacy's but one because of the weight. I can't do heavy. I can't do shoulder bags that will hurt my shoulder so that why I love the Ali and my new Madison Shoulder bags. I think you would really like the Ali. Great in all weather and is only heavy because of what you put in it...not on it's own. It has the nickel hardware which I think makes a bag lighter then the brass. Merry Christmas to you as well and good luck
This is the xl and I want to wear it messenger, so I hope it is not too heavy . Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!!:smile: