Does anyone have more than 1 black Bbag?

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
I have a very special black first (my one and only black bag) and I never thought I'd own another one until I came across another black one - a scrumptious city!

Now, I'm not sure if it's perfectly okay (and practical) to keep two black bags?:shrugs:

Get it.

I have two, needing about eight more.

Many girls can attest to needing at least 3, 4 or 50 Black bags. And since the only one you have is the smaller size First, you definitely need to start adding some more shapes and sizes!

Oh AND it sounds like you've found the perfect Black City... If its a Black City you're after, then again: YES. YOU NEED THIS!

I forget who said it, but it was either fayden or mintpearl I believe who said that Black is their all-time favorite because: nothing "competes" with the leather on a Black bag. So true. There is nothing like a Black Bal bag.

Thanks RERE and prisma!:heart:

I am definitely getting the Black City which makes me think if a Black First is worth keeping even when I might actually get to use it as much?:shrugs: I'm having second thoughts about letting go of the First because it really is special - I :heart::heart::heart: the leather on my first (and that is an understatement!)

Yes I have a 2004 classic (first) and a 2005 city, both black. I love them both- I was even considering buying a black work- but today an amethyst work fell into my hands- so I guess I'm going to do color now :smile:

I think the styles are different enough to own two in black.

I have only 1 City Black Bbag a GGH & thinking the same thing. I'm longing for a PT SGH Black for my next Bbag, maybe I should go for it. I'm still deciding, too. It's good to know that so many Tfers have more than 1 black Bbag.

I have four black Bbags and still want a couple more! I think it's entirely practical - I love that I can use them without worrying about the handles going dark or the corners showing any wear and dirt and black Bbags always have a very understated cool vibe about them.

Yes of course. I have a black RH Day, a black RH Work and a black Flying Helmet Aviator. I would happily add a black First or GSH City if I stumbled across them at a good price.

I have NO black bags...YET. I wanted to get a Work but never hunted around enough & colours always distract me. Now this thread is making me not want colour for my next bag but a BLACK Bbag!!!