Does anyone have experience with Dior boots quality? Opinion please!

View attachment 4230364View attachment 4230365

Hi,
I just bought Diorunit boots this week! They are so beautiful but I’m worried about how the leather will hold up as I have no experience with Dior shoes. They were 1850.00 CAD. I just purchased Chanel combats too.

If anyone has experience or an opinion on these boots please let me know!

Lovely boots and they look comfy and so cool!
Enjoy them ...
And pls give us a feed back on the comfort of those boots.

Hi,
I just bought Diorunit boots this week! They are so beautiful but I’m worried about how the leather will hold up as I have no experience with Dior shoes. They were 1850.00 CAD. I just purchased Chanel combats too.

Dior quality is very good. The leather will hold up fine.

Gorgeous boots, by the way!

Hi,

I bought mine in summer, very stiff and my sa advised me to wear them at home, to make softer.

They are comfortable but still stiff

I bought mine in summer, very stiff and my sa advised me to wear them at home, to make softer.

They are comfortable but still stiff
Hey Tasha1, have you had any luck in breaking in your diorunit boots? I just got a new pair but find them very tight at the opening of the boot at the top, part of my calf literally spills over the top of the boot and I do not have big calves either. I'm wondering if that part will loosen up overtime?

Hey Tasha1, have you had any luck in breaking in your diorunit boots? I just got a new pair but find them very tight at the opening of the boot at the top, part of my calf literally spills over the top of the boot and I do not have big calves either. I'm wondering if that part will loosen up overtime?

It took me 3 months to break them in. I have been to the cobbler twice to stretch them. I have more troubles with my high instep. They are stunning in the beginning, after a couple of hours of wearing it hurts .

It took me 3 months to break them in. I have been to the cobbler twice to stretch them. I have more troubles with my high instep. They are stunning in the beginning, after a couple of hours of wearing it hurts .
Thank you for sharing! I think I will end up returning as they were so tight around my shin/calf area that after only 10 min I had to take them off and was left with marks around my leg. Given how expensive they were I wanted to be able to wear them on an almost regular basis but don't see that happening given how uncomfortable they are.