Tory Burch Does anyone have a review for MINNIE TRAVEL BALLET FLAT

The new Laila flats are very very comfy. The soles are just as comfy as my Minnies. I thought the square toe might by feel odd but they fit my size 10.5's perfect. Oddly enough my more tapered toe Liana flats also fit perfect.

View attachment 4132218

View attachment 4132205

These are the Liana.

View attachment 4132207

View attachment 4132206

wow! thank you for giving me an update about the Laila Flats. i am planning to buy one soon! the pink is really gorgeous [emoji7]

Reactions: Torybri
My collection of Minnie's hasn't changed much since I posted the picture a few posts earlier (Feb 13/18). The only pair added since that collection picture are my snake print Minnie's.

View attachment 4132229

View attachment 4132230

is that your hubby rocking the TB flats? hehe.. are most of your shoes purchased on full price or you wait until Tory Burch or other retails mark it down?

Sadly I buy a lot of my Tory's at full price. If I think it's a style or color that might sell out, I either pay full price or stand the chance of missing out getting them. My Tory sales girls do invite me to private sales and offer me discounts whenever possible so I do take advantage of lots of discounted Tory's. It's a mix of full price and sales. Fortunately, the flats in the Tory Bag I'm carrying and the leopard Tory flats I'm wearing in this picture were bought on sale.

image.jpeg

is that your hubby rocking the TB flats? hehe.. are most of your shoes purchased on full price or you wait until Tory Burch or other retails mark it down?

Sadly I buy a lot of my Tory's at full price. If I think it's a style or color that might sell out, I either pay full price or stand the chance of missing out getting them. My Tory sales girls do invite me to private sales and offer me discounts whenever possible so I do take advantage of lots of discounted Tory's. It's a mix of full price and sales. Fortunately, the flats in the Tory Bag I'm carrying and the leopard Tory flats I'm wearing in this picture were bought on sale.

View attachment 4133377

Yes! Better buy it on full price especially if the colors are so gorgeous that you got to have one asap! [emoji7] looking forward to more of your collection! so satisfying to see different colors of Tory Burch flats since some of it are only available in the US.

The new Laila flats are very very comfy. The soles are just as comfy as my Minnies. I thought the square toe might by feel odd but they fit my size 10.5's perfect. Oddly enough my more tapered toe Liana flats also fit perfect.

View attachment 4132218

View attachment 4132205

These are the Liana.

View attachment 4132207

View attachment 4132206
Good to know they're comfortable for even a size 10+ foot and stay on. I'm in a 10, but can find that sometimes flats can be too restricting at first only to turn into boats after 1 week's worth of wear. Do the Liana fold or do you never carry an extra pair?

These Liana's fit perfect. I always try my flats on in the boutique but there weren't an Liana's at the TB boutique to try on when I bought these. I'm glad the 10.5's fit perfect and they have not stretched. I've never needed to carry a spare pair in case these hurt and I've never tried folding them.

Good to know they're comfortable for even a size 10+ foot and stay on. I'm in a 10, but can find that sometimes flats can be too restricting at first only to turn into boats after 1 week's worth of wear. Do the Liana fold or do you never carry an extra pair?

Reactions: donutsprinkles
Thanks for your kind words KittyPatty. One of my smaller collections of Tory which formed quite quick were my TB Chelsea flats. They have a slightly tapered toe and an antique bass Tory logo. They have a very elegant look and feel to them and they're super comfy.

image.jpeg

Yes! Better buy it on full price especially if the colors are so gorgeous that you got to have one asap! [emoji7] looking forward to more of your collection! so satisfying to see different colors of Tory Burch flats since some of it are only available in the US.

View attachment 4133377

Love that belt too! So stylish!

Thanks for your kind words KittyPatty. One of my smaller collections of Tory which formed quite quick were my TB Chelsea flats. They have a slightly tapered toe and an antique bass Tory logo. They have a very elegant look and feel to them and they're super comfy.

View attachment 4136423

Wow! Thank you for sharing your feedback about the chelsea flats. Love the colors you picked!

By the way, do you own any pairs of TB Lowell 2 Ballets Flats? Did Tory burch discontinue making them?

Hi KittyPatty. Thanks for your kind words about my Chelsea's. I do own 3 pairs of Lowell's. I'm not actually sure if they're Lowell's or Lowell 2's??? The Lowell's weren't around long. Maybe 2 years. I like them. They have a very elegant classy, yet casual look to them. I find them comfy too. These are the 3 colors I have.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wow! Thank you for sharing your feedback about the chelsea flats. Love the colors you picked!

By the way, do you own any pairs of TB Lowell 2 Ballets Flats? Did Tory burch discontinue making them?

Reactions: monksmom
Hi KittyPatty. Thanks for your kind words about my Chelsea's. I do own 3 pairs of Lowell's. I'm not actually sure if they're Lowell's or Lowell 2's??? The Lowell's weren't around long. Maybe 2 years. I like them. They have a very elegant classy, yet casual look to them. I find them comfy too. These are the 3 colors I have.

View attachment 4174333

View attachment 4174324 View attachment 4174325 View attachment 4174326

I love the chalk/white color on you! They look so classy.