Does anyone carry a laptop in their Artsy?

Felyne

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
I have the Citadine that I'm carrying it in at the moment, but need something that offers more security. I love the Artsy but everytime I to in determined to get it I talk myself out of it, mostly because it's quite big and not overly structured. I'm thinking I might have to go with a Lumineuse, which I like but don't love, the Artsy I'm in love with but just don't think it will work for me.

Does anyone with an Artsy carry their laptop in it? I have a 13 Pro and it will fit with a small twist on the way in, I'm just wondering how this would work everyday.

Would love to hear from anyone doing this (or anyone carrying a laptop in an alternative LV).

Thank you guys, much love.

No, never. I do not recommend that. If you want to carry a laptop, get a bag like Neverfull or Rivington Cabas or Wilshire GM. A full sized iPad fits nicely, though. Artsy is a very lovely bag, it's just not a "work horse" type of bag.

You can fit it but I wouldn't recommend it..
^^ I agree with img its not a workhorse bag.

Did you checkout the new marylebone bag? I have the GM and my 15 inch macbook fits in it with no problem. Its a great bag for everyday tasks and can act like a tote but the hardware gives it that extra something where you can wear it out at night or shopping. You have the option to clip it in and out for whatever shape you desire. Needless to say I love it :biggrin:

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm heading to LV tomorrow so will have a look at the ones you've suggested. My SA is awesome so I'm sure I'll find something!

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm heading to LV tomorrow so will have a look at the ones you've suggested. My SA is awesome so I'm sure I'll find something!

I just bought the Siracusa GM to carry my 13 inch MacBook Air. I love that it can be cross body, carried by the handles or over the shoulder. The Palermo would likely do well too. I tried the totally for this purpose - very uncomfortable with the computer and the 15 inch pro, which DH has, is way heavier than the air. Good luck and can't wait to see your reveal.

Definitely not! My shoulder and neck would suffer tremendously! I don't even carry it in my NF GM! Plenty of room in there but the strap would just dig in my shoulder :nogood: I always carry my Mac pro separately due to a neck and shoulder problem. If you have an Ipad then its perfect!

I have an Artsy in both Mono and also in Empreinte, and I was going to say that my 11" Mackbook Air is fine in it but really I don't even put that in my Artsy as it would be too heavy. Putting your 13" Macbook Pro to me would not be a good idea at all and would be wayyyy too heavy.