does any1 have this?

valeri

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Does any1 have the BALENCIAGA Giant CITY with SILVER hardware (blanc/white) from the spring 2008 collection? Can the handles to the bag be put on the shoulder? I'm excited:yahoo: i'm suppose to receive it by next week and was wondering if it's roomy and all thanks.

I have a giant city but mine is the electric blue. I'm able to put the handles over my shoulder, even with my winter coat on. I think the handles are longer for the GH city than the RH city.

Welcome to BBag heaven Valeri, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the layout of this forum :tup:

This is a great thread to start with and can point you to the answers to both your questions ;) :

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/read-me-make-thread-titles-descriptive-use-search-229057.html

Does any1 have the BALENCIAGA Giant CITY with SILVER hardware (blanc/white) from the spring 2008 collection? Can the handles to the bag be put on the shoulder? I'm excited:yahoo: i'm suppose to receive it by next week and was wondering if it's roomy and all thanks.