Black L'Ingénieux PM or Black Le Fabuleux

• L'Ingénieux PM

• Le Fabuleux

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
HOLY :censor:! I'm all over the map this weekend. I think between planning my wedding and trying to finish my first condo I can't make a decision to save my life. So in the prior thread I was debating between L'Ingénieux PM and Le tal. and decided to go with the L'Ingénieux PM. However, I was looking and the Le Fab is only $500 more and this my absolute hands down fav bag (as I already have the white, blue and geranium) I was thinking I should get the le fab in black? Yeah or nay?

Sorry to keep posting but I seriously can not make up my mind I think I'm going crazy with all the choices I make daily:shocked::upsidedown::wacko::noggin:

i personall love the the le fab in black over all the other choices.
but it sounds like you should make this decision later when you can think more clearly, lol. no more :noggin:

I would go with the L'Ingenieux if you already have 3 Le Fabs...or you could give me a Le Fab or two!!!!:lol: Not to make things more difficult but have you considered the L' Epanoui GM??? I absolutely adore that bag!:love:

PGN said:
Not to make things more difficult but have you considered the L' Epanoui GM??? I absolutely adore that bag!:love:

yes the L'Epanoui GM is a great bag. it's about the same size as both the L'Ingenieux and Le Talenteux, and the straps are comfortable too :yes:

Sounds like you are getting nutty about planning the wedding and using bag shopping for diversion (I'm guilty), just enjoy looking at the bags right now and tell yourself you will decide after the wedding. Spontaineous buys can just wind up never being used. GOOD LVCK with the wedding and PM me if you just want some convo :smile: