Does all Boston bags come with authenticity card

Gucci does not have authenticity cards, like, for example, Chanel does. What comes enclosed with most bags are cards stating that the bag passed quality control. It does not have a serial number or even does not identify a bag model. I would not worry about not having a card, but if you are concerned about the bag's authenticity, take a few pictures and ask the helpful authenticators in the proper thread. Per TPFers, there were cases of bag switch even when bags were bought from reputable sources such as Neiman.

Thanks so much for the info... yeah no card comes with this bag that make me worry. I have a leather Gucci boston and it does have the card. I am going to take pics and post it for authenticate to make sure it is authentic. :P

Gucci does not have authenticity cards, like, for example, Chanel does. What comes enclosed with most bags are cards stating that the bag passed quality control. It does not have a serial number or even does not identify a bag model. I would not worry about not having a card, but if you are concerned about the bag's authenticity, take a few pictures and ask the helpful authenticators in the proper thread. Per TPFers, there were cases of bag switch even when bags were bought from reputable sources such as Neiman.