Does a brown Chanel tote exist??

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I currently have a large cambon tote in black with white CC's. I NEED (ok, not really...I WANT) a brown Chanel tote-ish style bag (not anything patent though). I was mulling over the LV BH, and I already purchased a Moka Chloe bay and have not used her yet because I have not swooned over her, so she may be going back. I want something similar to the Cambon and LV BH style but in brown Chanel....Does this even exist?? I am not a huge fan (please don't kill me) of the GST though. Every time I go to NM in Palo Alto they have a lousy selection..so I have never seen anything like this IRL. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :P

all the choices above are lovely options. the gst did come in brown and i think diamond stitch also, but not currently being sold in these colors...

I believe the GST will come in dark brown this fall (last fall it was a calfskin, but it has come in caviar), but that doesn't matter since you're not a fan haha. I also agree that the cerf tote is very nice... and the vintage ligne is gorgeous in chocolate brown, as well as a lighter brown. I would imagine that you might find a great brown tote in the fall line (I hope so, because I'm partial to brown totes myself haha), so don't give up! :smile:

-Minal

GST
Cerf
Modern Chain
Vintage
Cambon
Mademoiselle
Either Diamond Stitch or Outdoor Ligne - can't remember now. . . . and I'm sure there's more!

Here are photos of my brown Chanel totes. The Modern Chain is what Chanel calls dk grey but it is really a taupe colored brown IRL - gorgeous!

The Square Vintage tote is more of a reddish brown, not a true brown if that's what you're after. Chanel calls this one brown.

The Outdoor tote is a true dark brown. It is smaller than the others but holds quite a bit.

Outdoor tote is first, then Modern Chain and Square Vintage
attachment.php

Attachments

• MCSit.JPG
    MCSit.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 119
  • Square_Vintage_Tote.jpg
    Square_Vintage_Tote.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 101
Minal, the brown MC tote is more of a beige-brown versus a true brown. There is one on ebay - or was - not sure if it has sold. It's TDF!!!

OMG, a brown caviar GST will surely have me opening my wallet!

Ohhh Roey and Mick, thanks for the pics!! My wallet will be opening up for sure for a brown caviar GST, I've been waiting for it hehe (I didn't want the milky brown calfskin that was out last fall)! Roey - I LOVE your vintage ligne tote, I'm dying for one... I saw the exact same one you have a few weeks back at my NM, then the next time I went it disappeared :sad:... they had the off white one I think Swanky has, which is also gorgeous :smile: The deep brown one lvbabydoll has is stunning too ahh, so many beautiful totes!