Doctor-Doctor

Quick! Put it under a light to get it's bili levels down!!! (I don't know if that made sense or not...when I had babies they talked about jaundice and bilirubin levels. I know I just screwed that up)
:roflmfao:

attachment.php
:roflmfao:

These are the little 'shades' they gave my son when he was preemie and was under the bili lights. I thought maybe the bag needs them more than he does =)

My speedy 25 does look like that in real life! I bought it from Eluxury and I know it's real, but I did wonder for a while why the monogram pattern are so obivious! I dont have any other mono bags to compare so I dont know whether mine is just a variation in dye or whether french made is different then US made.:confused1: Mine is made in France.

How long have you had your speedy? I must admit, even on bags with lovely dark patina, I've never seen the yellowy colour for the monograms.

If you haven't had it very long, then may be worth taking into a store, seeing what they say? Personally, I don't find it offensive, but it is definately very different to vintage pieces I've seen. When I saw the ebay photo's, my first thought was that perhaps there was a problem with the the camera capturing the actual colour, but if your speedy is the same??

K
x

How long have you had your speedy? I must admit, even on bags with lovely dark patina, I've never seen the yellowy colour for the monograms.

If you haven't had it very long, then may be worth taking into a store, seeing what they say? Personally, I don't find it offensive, but it is definately very different to vintage pieces I've seen. When I saw the ebay photo's, my first thought was that perhaps there was a problem with the the camera capturing the actual colour, but if your speedy is the same??

K
x

I had it since December and I have not carried it outside yet! It was a xmas present so I had it opened since then. I cant take it to a store as I live very far from any LV store. I am not really bothered by the color, and I cant really tell whether they are any different from anybodyelse as I dont see that many speedy around here and I dont know any friends that have any! So I guess I just have to be content with it and if anybody ever come up to me say that it looks fake that I know they are lying! :smile: