Do your friends know what Bal is? If so, do they have as many as you?

My BF knows many details about the Bal..He is addicted with bags,too!!I have a support..xoxoxoxoxo!!Here there are many people who know and wear Bal..Everday,i see more than 10 people with Bal..There are crazy..A period,i was thinking that Bal is the next LV..My mum+my sis know and wear Bal..But when i had worn 2years ago,there were girls who asked is it Bal??and i think til now there are some people who don't know!!

My sister is not into designer bags like I am and didn't take much interest in my Chanel collection. But Balenciaga she noticed and loved, which surprised me as I was almost certain she would make fun of the giant hardware!

My friends (even my closest) have NO IDEA what a Balenciaga is, but my DH, my children, and my parents do (I've thoroughly educated them!). My dad loves motorcycles, so I feel like he appreciates the true leather edginess of my Bals more than any of my other handbags (though "appreciate" might be too strong a term :smile:!

Sadly, none of my friends know about Balenciaga. One of my friend doesn't understand why am I paying so much for a bag since it's not known in the country. I told her straight in the face that it's not the brand that I am crazy for, it's the design and leather that matter most. And most importantly, it doesn't scream "Balenciaga" all over like some other brands. But I do have a few friends who are pretty much influenced by me, one of them just got her black city RH and another friend is planning to get an electric blue GSH city. I am glad that they appreciate Bal as much as my boyfriend does!

That's why I like this bag,no shouting name on the outside. So if someone knows it,not because they see the name on it. I think almost nobody know what's Bal is here in Holland the woord bal means ball:lolots::lolots:ballen-balls:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Ha lykrealones, you made me lough with the "ballen" :roflmfao:
Yes, it's true, I never met a Bal in Holland... But also in Germany you see them very rarely and almost nobody knows what ab Bal is... They prefer LV, Prada and Gucci and other "Labelbags" to show off how much they spend on their bag...
You know what one of my friends once said when she saw my SGH City? Oh, what a cute bag with all that silver thimbles! Was it expensive? I didn't answer :biggrin:... only my mom and a friend with the same addiction know...

Only my SO and contractor know. My contractor has been working on my house for the last 7 months and put in fabulous lighting in my closet as well as a shelf all the way around the closet for my growing purse collection. He said he loves to go in and just smell the leather.

When I got my first bal in 05 none of my friends were familiar with the brand, I had to "introduce" it to them. But now I have a friend who has quite a few bals and is def up on the brand, my SIL also has bbags.

I live in the land of the fake bags, where it is actually a cool thing to have gone to one of the "secret" warehouses downtown New York and bought a fake. So if anyone knew how much I have paid for my bags, they would think I am crazy.