Do you write on both sides in your Ulysse notebook?

i don't have one, but i'm thinking of getting one and i don't think i would... i hate writing on the "wrong" side when there's a spiral in the way, i don't even write on the wrong side in the little notebook thingy in my agenda. i might turn it upside down when it fills up and start at the other end though..

i was just wondering the same thing, glad i did a search and found this thread!! i just started using my lagon Ulysse PM as my Japanese review notebook. Since the kanji (chinese) characters are so detailed i use 0.3 mm gel ink pen. So I usually do not have issues with ink bleeding.. the only reason i was wondering if both sides of the page are typically used was because it's a lot harder to write on the "back" side of the page, since the rings are in the way and you can't "fold over" the notebook like a "regular" notebook...(hope this makes sense)...i guess it's more of an issue right now since i'm just on the first few pages of the notebook and there's such a disparity between the pages on left and right of rings...i assume once i'm 1/2 through the pages it will be easier.. (sorry if this all sounds confusing, don't mind me... lol)

anyway, as someone pointed out, for $45 a refill, i guess i better just grin & bear it and use both sides! :smile: either way, this notebook rocks.. i really :heart: it! once i have kids i will definitely get a larger one for a baby notebook (although i'm an electrical engineering geek i often like writing things on paper rather than on the computer/electronics...it's a lot more fun, plus it's more "classic" and is something that you can keep forever and pass it on to your kids when they're grown)

i only write on one side. i have written on the back of one page because it's a list but otherwise no. i intend to use up all the right pages and then switch to the left but not sure i'll actually do that. lol